Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mr Sche - I Am Legend [Explicit]

KLASSIC MusiKK!!
Real hip Hop Gangsta rap
The Stories he Spits are the realest Since Scarface!!
This album was Recorded in 2003 but released in 2009
Don't over look this album


Immortal Inc!

Mr Sche
I Am Legend [Explicit]
Label: Junkadelic Music

Mp3 Album price $7.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Original Release Date: February 23, 2009
Compatible with MP3 Players (including with iPod®), iTunes, Windows Media Player

1. I Am Legend - ft. Trae The Truth
2. Short On My Purpose
3. 5 Percenter
4. Kings and Queens
5. Lil Jane
6. Anotha Nobody
7. My Anger, My Pain
8. Pray For Me
9. Life Is Moving So Fast - ft. Mackenzie
10. No Moe
11. We Some Rebels ft. Immortal : BlueBoi, Pimpminista,
Pimp Dre
12. Rebel Nigga ft. Immortal : Geno Dragon, Balini,
Pimpminista, Pimp Dre
13. A Life Like Me - ft. 12 Gage X
14. Keepin' It Real - ft. Pimp Dre
15. Lifestyles
16. Sinners World
17. Sunlight
18. One Life To Live
19. YaWeh - ft. Dulaa


No comments: