Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No More BOosie On On the BLog

IF you come to this site To Find ANy Boosie Music, Might as well go some where else with that shit,
I got a Warning for posting Boosie music on here, All I'm Doing is trying to support the Undaground and real Street Music, But if I Get warnings from DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) That Means the Record Company or the Artist himself snitch on me and wanted his music removed. I'm Gonna say fuck them and the Artist for the threat, So i removed all Boosie Post, I Got Legit affiliates thorough Amazon and Itunes and i slang there music to support the artist the best way i can, but if they wanna be assholes, cuz i wanna give a few free mp3s and threaten me, ima cut them off completely, Gangsta Musikk is a Independent Undaground Blog that Helps support Independent and Real Mainstream Artist. If you got any Problems with me posting Music that you don't want posted Contact Me @
gangstamusikk918@yahoo.com instead sending me threats through DMCA

Peace
Snoopie420

No comments: