Wednesday, October 15, 2008

EAZY E


Eric 'EAZY E' Lynn Wright (September 7, 1963 – March 26, 1995),
Grew up in Compton California as a rapper, producer, drug dealer, and Gangsta.
Co founder of ganster rap, Eazy E was associated with the Kelly Park Compton Crip. Founder of the group N.W.A by using drug money to create Ruthless records. Eazy-E's vocal style was marked by his youthful, high-pitched voice and his lyrics focusing on the elements of urban street life such as guns, drugs, relations between residents and the police, and sexual activity. N.W.A and the Posse. In March 1995, Eazy E checked himself into Cedar Sinai Medical center in LA for chronic asthma was soon to find out that he was suffering from HIV/AIDs. 10 days after he checked him self into the hospital he died from the virus at the age of 31. Eazy E made admends with Dr dre and Ice Cube during those 10 dayz,
here is his last quote.

..."I may not seem like a guy that you'd pick to preach a sermon, but I feel it's now time to 'testify' because I do have folks that care about me hearing all kinds of stories about what's up.
"Yeah, I was a brother on the streets of Compton doing a lot of things most people look down on, but it did pay off. Then, we started rapping about real stuff that shook up the LAPD and the F.B.I., but we got our message across big-time and everyone in America started paying attention to the boys in the hood. Soon, our anger and hopes got everyone riled up.
"There were great rewards for me personally like fancy cars, gorgeous women and good livin'. Like real non stop excitement. I'm not religious but wrong or right, that's me. I'm not saying this because I'm looking for a soft cushion wherever I'm heading, I just feel that I've got thousands and thousands of young fans that have to learn about what's real when it comes to AIDS. Like something good that will reach out to all my homeboys and their kin because I want to save their asses before it's too late. I'm not looking to blame anyone except myself. I've learned in the last week that this thing is real and it doesn't discriminate. It affects everyone.
"My girl, Tomika, and I have been together for four years, and we recently got married. She's good, she's kind and a wonderful mother. We have a little boy who's a year old. Before Tomika, I had other women. I have seven children by six different mothers. Maybe success was too good to me. I love all my kids. And I always took care of them. Now, I'm in the biggest fight of my life and it ain't easy. But I want to say much love to those who have been down with me and thanks for all your support. Just remember: It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life" .

Eazy E Discography
click on the link to wiki for full album detail.

N.W.A. and the Posse (1987)
Straight Outta Compton (1988)
100 Miles and Runnin' (1990)
Niggaz4life (1991)

1988: Eazy-Duz-It
1992: 5150: Home 4 tha Sick
1993: It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa
1995: Eternal E
1996: Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton
2002: Impact of a Legend
2007: Featuring…Eazy-E

REST IN PEACE
Eric "Eazy E" Wright (September 7, 1963 – March 26, 1995),

No comments: